This official guide is must-read for potential medical school attendees and their advocates.
OVERVIEW AND BENEFITS
Updated for the 2021 application cycle and designed to help aspiring medical students navigate the application process, this guidebook offers exclusive insights from experts who work with the MCAT® and AMCAS® programs, including application tips and national applicant and acceptance data from the 2019 entering class. It also provides:
- Statistics on the specialties that medical students are considering.
- Interview-day information and tips.
- Guidance from AAMC Financial Information, Resources, Services and Tools (FIRST) experts on paying for medical school.
- Vital information for career changers and gap-year students.
- Suggested resources for minority applicants, such as career fairs and enrichment programs.
- Online access to fillable versions of the worksheets in the guide to help applicants keep track of progress and make strategic decisions during the application process.
It can be used as a companion to the Medical School Admission RequirementsTM (MSAR®), an online repository of profiles on all MD-granting accredited medical schools in the US and Canada.
MSAR is also available with as a one year subscription. The 2020 Official Guide to Medical School Admissions: How to Prepare for and Apply to Medical School can also be purchased together with MSAR at a discount.
Preheath advisors and related professionals can purchase this publication at a discounted bulk rate. Learn More.
This publication will be provided to you as an electronic PDF. It is for the use of the purchaser only.
TERMS OF SALE
This product is provided for the sole use of the purchaser. Any unauthorized distribution of this product is prohibited.
Please review our Frequently Asked Questions for information about our refund policy and other important information.
We accept Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, and Discover®.
The AAMC respects your privacy. Please review our privacy statement, which governs our use of any information you provide to us.
If you have questions about the AAMC Store or your purchase, please contact the AAMC Store. Representatives typically respond within one business days.