2022 Official Guide to Medical School Admissions: How to Prepare for and Apply to Medical School
|Year Published: 2022|
- Quick Download (will not put the PDF into your My Downloadable Products folder)
- 2022 Official Guide to Medical School Admissions: How to Prepare for and Apply to Medical School
As the organization that administers the ΜСΑТ® exam and the AMCAS® (American Medical College Application Service) application, the AAMC publishes this free, comprehensive guide as the authoritative source for information on medical school admissions. The guide includes a wealth of information and expert tips on the admissions and application process.
Designed for potential medical school applicants, their advisors, and others who may play a role in helping them apply to medical school.
OVERVIEW AND BENEFITS
This free, downloadable guidebook offers exclusive insights from experts who work with the MCAT® and AMCAS® programs, including application tips and national applicant and acceptance data from the 2021 entering class. It also provides:
- Statistics on the specialties that medical students are considering.
- Interview-day information and tips.
- Guidance from AAMC Financial Information, Resources, Services and Tools (FIRST) experts on paying for medical school.
- Vital information for career changers and gap-year students.
- Suggested resources for minority applicants, such as career fairs and enrichment programs.
- Online access to fillable versions of the worksheets in the guide to help applicants keep track of progress and make strategic decisions during the application process.
The guide can be used as a companion to the Medical School Admission Requirements (MSAR)®, an online repository of profiles on all MD-granting accredited medical schools in the United States and Canada.
To download this publication as a PDF, either click the download link above or click “add to cart” and complete the checkout process to obtain the download link.
This product is currently not available in other formats.
TERMS OF SALE
This publication was developed by the AAMC to advance medical education. It is provided to the medical community at no cost for that purpose.
Please review our Frequently Asked Questions for information about our policies and processes.
The AAMC respects your privacy. Please review our privacy statement, which governs our use of any information you provide to us.
If you have questions about the AAMC Store or your purchase, please contact the AAMC Store. Representatives typically respond within one business days.
|Number of Pages: 132||Year Published: 2022|