Designed for graduating medical students and residents, as well as medical school financial aid staff.
OVERVIEW AND BENEFITS
This tip card provides easy-to-follow, essential guidance on the following topics:
- Preparing to manage your loans.
- Finalizing your loan management plan.
- Determining whether consolidation or refinancing is right for you.
- Learning about loan forgiveness and repayment assistance programs.
- Developing your residency spending plan.
- Checking your credit reports and maintaining good credit scores.
- Making sure you are properly insured.
- Thinking about retirement and investment planning.
To download this publication as a PDF, either click the download link above or click “add to cart” and complete the checkout process to obtain the download link.
This product is currently not available in other formats.
TERMS OF SALE
This publication was developed by the AAMC to advance medical education. It is provided to the medical community at no cost for that purpose.
Please review our Frequently Asked Questions for information about our policies and processes.
The AAMC respects your privacy. Please review our privacy statement, which governs our use of any information you provide to us.
If you have questions about the AAMC Store or your purchase, please contact the AAMC Store. Representatives typically respond within one business day.