Assessing Institutional Culture and Climate (PDF)
- Quick Download (will not put the PDF into your My Downloadable Products folder)
- Assessing Institutional Culture and Climate (PDF)
This guide supplements a webcast in the AAMC’s Diversity 3.0 Learning Series, which was created in collaboration with experts in the field of institutional culture.
Designed for faculty, professional staff and administrators within the academic medicine field.
OVERVIEW AND BENEFITS
The webcast and guide contain four steps of engagement, which provide evidence-based guidance for exploration and assessment. The outcomes can be leveraged to recognize key areas of strength and to pinpoint opportunities for development.
- Step 1: Reflective questions for personal exploration on relevant criteria.
- Step 2: Data-collection processes and tools to capture the determinants of the diversity and inclusion culture.
- Step 3: Synthesis and analysis to identify areas of strength and opportunities.
- Step 4: Leverage findings to translate assessment findings into institutional outcomes.
To download this publication as a PDF, either click the download link above or click “add to cart” and complete the checkout process to obtain the download link.
This product is not presently available in alternative formats.
TERMS OF SALE
This publication was developed by the AAMC to advance medical education. It is provided to the medical community at no cost for that purpose.
Please review our Frequently Asked Questions for information about our policies and processes.
The AAMC respects your privacy. Please review our privacy statement, which governs our use of any information you provide to us.
If you have questions about the AAMC Store or your purchase, please contact the AAMC Store. Representatives typically respond within two business days.
|Number of Pages||27|