Compact Between Biomedical Graduate Students and Their Research Advisors (PDF)
|Year Published: 2017|
- Quick Download (will not put the PDF into your My Downloadable Products folder)
- Download: Compact Between Biomedical Graduate Students and Their Research Advisors (PDF)
The Compact Between Biomedical Graduate Students and Their Research Advisors is a framework for aligning the graduate student mentor-mentee relationships and offers a set of guiding principles to initiate discussion at both the local and national levels.
Designed for biomedical graduate students and program directors, administrators, faculty appointees, postdoctoral appointees, their mentors, and other stakeholders.
OVERVIEW AND BENEFITS
This framework aligns the graduate student mentor-mentee relationships and offers guiding principles to initiate discussion at both local and national levels.
This publication can spark a dialogue leading to positive research advisor mentoring. Suggested uses include:
- A discussion-starter between postdoctoral program directors and institutional administrators.
- A source of topics to discuss in faculty mentorship programs.
- An element of the orientation for new research faculty/postdoctoral appointees.
- A component of faculty evaluations.
The compact was updated for 2017 by the AAMC Group on Graduate Research, Education, and Training (GREAT) and AAMC Council of Faculty and Academic Societies (CFAS).
To download this publication as a .PDF , either click the download link above or click “add to cart” and complete the checkout process to obtain the download link.
This product is not presently available in alternative formats.
TERMS OF SALE
This product is available from the AAMC at no cost.
Please review our Frequently Asked Questions for information about our policies and processes.
The AAMC respects your privacy. Please review our privacy statement, which governs our use of any information you provide to us.
If you have questions about the AAMC Store or your purchase, please contact the AAMC Store Customer Service Team. Representatives typically respond within two business days.
|Number of Pages: 10||Year Published: 2017|