Compact Between Postdoctoral Appointees and Their Mentors (PDF)
- Quick Download (will not put the PDF into your My Downloadable Products folder)
- Compact Between Postdoctoral Appointees and Their Mentors (PDF)
The Compact Between Postdoctoral Appointees and Their Mentors is designed to support the development of positive mentoring postdoctoral relationships and offers a set of guiding principles to initiate discussions at both the local and national levels.
This publication supports the development of positive mentoring postdoctoral relationships and offers guiding principles to initiate discussions at both local and national levels.
Designed for postdoctoral program directors, administrators, faculty appointees, postdoctoral appointees, their mentors, and other stakeholders.
OVERVIEW AND BENEFITS
This publication can spark a dialogue leading to positive mentoring. Suggested uses include:
- A discussion-starter among postdoctoral program directors, administrators, faculty, appointees, and other stakeholders.
- The foundation for a contract to be signed by postdoctoral appointees and their mentors.
- A recruitment tool to signify programmatic commitment to postdoctoral appointees.
- An element of the orientation for new faculty/postdoctoral appointees.
- A component of the appointee-mentor annual evaluation process.
The compact was updated for 2017 by the AAMC Group on Graduate Research, Education, and Training (GREAT) and AAMC Council of Faculty and Academic Societies (CFAS).
Click “add to cart” to purchase this project as a .PDF., which can be downloaded immediately upon purchase.
This product is not presently available in alternative formats.
TERMS OF SALE
This publication was developed by the AAMC to advance medical education. It is provided to the medical community at no cost for that purpose.
Please review our Frequently Asked Questions for information about our policies and processes.
The AAMC respects your privacy. Please review our privacy statement, which governs our use of any information you provide to us.
If you have questions about the AAMC Store or your purchase, please contact the AAMC Store Customer Service Team. Representatives typically respond within two business days.
|Number of Pages||10|