Using your Faculty Salary Report access
Thank you for purchasing a subscription to AAMC Faculty Salary Report Online.
Here's how to access AAMC Faculty Salary Report Online:
- Access AAMC Faculty Salary Report Online login portal.
- Sign in using your AAMC username and password.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why can't I sign in to AAMC Faculty Salary Report Online?
The most common cause of this issue is old browser history. After you've purchased your subscription, clear your browser history, then close and reopen your browser to begin a new session. Please keep in mind that using a bookmark for an earlier version of the Faculty Salary Report Online will result in an error message.
- How can I find my username and/or password?
If you are unable to access your AAMC account, please contact Account Help.
- What browser(s) should I use?
We recommend the latest version of Chrome, Firefox or Safari for desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- When does my subscription expire?
You will be able to access the AAMC Faculty Salary Report Online, for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Can I share my subscription with friends?
No. Your subscription is intended for individual use only. Please do not share your account information with your friends.
- How can I contact customer service?
Our support staff is available between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM ET Monday through Friday. Please send us an email.
Please note your subscription will begin immediately after purchasing this product and is valid for one year for individual use only. This product is non-transferable and non-refundable.