Learning and Leading in Access to Care: An Overview of Member Collaboratives from the AAMC and Vizient
|Year Published: 2019|
- Quick Download (will not put the PDF into your My Downloadable Products folder)
- Learning and Leading in Access to Care: An Overview of Member Collaboratives from the AAMC and Vizient
This report will help in-patient and ambulatory care leaders and staff at the nation’s health system and outpatient clinics understand several national efforts conducted by the AAMC and Vizient to improve access to care in the patient care setting.
Designed for leaders and staff in health systems and outpatient clinics.
OVERVIEW AND BENEFITS
Access can be defined as providing a patient with the right care in the right setting at the right time. This report presents lessons learned from six initiatives led by the AAMC and Vizient designed to improve patient access to care. Common strategies that have emerged as key elements of this work include:
- Keeping the focus on the patient;
- Actively engaging providers and creating collaborative, multidisciplinary teams;
- Implementing standards and systems for providing quality, efficient, and cost-effective care;
- Prioritizing data to focus attention and track progress; and
- Leveraging technology to adopt innovative solutions in a changing health care landscape.
To download this publication as a PDF, either click the download link above or click “add to cart” and complete the checkout process to obtain the download link.
This product is not presently available in alternative formats.
TERMS OF SALE
This publication was developed by the AAMC to advance medical education. It is provided to the medical community at no cost for that purpose.
Please review our Frequently Asked Questions for information about our policies and processes.
The AAMC respects your privacy. Please review our privacy statement, which governs our use of any information you provide to us.
If you have questions about the AAMC Store or your purchase, please contact the AAMC Store. Representatives typically respond within two business days.
|Edition: First||Number of Pages: 32||Year Published: 2019|