Medical Student Education: Debt, Costs, and Loan Repayment Fact Card for the Class of 2022
|Year Published: 2022|
- Quick Download (will not put the PDF into your My Downloadable Products folder)
- Medical Student Education: Debt, Costs, and Loan Repayment Fact Card for the Class of 2022
This fact card provides a snapshot of key student loan and medical school cost data and includes repayment scenarios. With this card, medical students can succinctly view what medical school costs, what they might owe, and how they might repay if they borrow.
Designed for the medical education community seeking information on medical education cost, debt, and loan repayment.
OVERVIEW AND BENEFITS
This fact card provides a snapshot of key student loan data and includes repayment scenarios; the data are divided into four categories:
- Percentage of students with education debt by school type
- Debt amounts and details for education debt, premedical debt, and noneducation debt
- Medical school cost by school type
- Repayment scenarios
To download this publication as a PDF, either click the download link above or click “add to cart” and complete the checkout process to obtain the download link.
This product is currently not available in other formats.
TERMS OF SALE
This publication is provided at no cost by the AAMC to advance medical education.
Please review our Frequently Asked Questions for information about our policies and processes.
The AAMC respects your privacy. Please review our privacy statement, which governs our use of any information you provide to us.
If you have questions about the AAMC Store or your purchase, please contact the AAMC Store. Representatives typically respond within one business day.
|Number of Pages: 2||Year Published: 2022|