Profiles of Three High-Performing Primary Care Residency Clinics
- Quick Download (will not put the PDF into your My Downloadable Products folder)
- Profiles of Three High-Performing Primary Care Residency Clinics
This report—a follow-up to High-Functioning Primary Care Residency Clinics: Building Blocks for Providing Excellent Care and Training—provides a more complete description of exemplary residency teaching clinics. It highlights real-world examples of each building block domain.
This report provides a complete description of exemplary residency teaching clinics and highlights real examples of each building block domain.
Designed for academic medicine leaders, faculty members, or residents in a variety of specialties as they seek to improve their teaching clinics.
OVERVIEW AND BENEFITS
This report is a follow-up to the report “High-Functioning Primary Care Residency Clinics: Building Blocks for Providing Excellent Care and Training.” It provides a more complete description of exemplary residency teaching clinics. It features three high-performing clinics and their associated transformation into centers of excellence.
- Crozer-Keystone Center for Family Health: This leading healthcare provider in Delaware County, Pennsylvania committed its efforts to engaged leadership, data-driven improvement, team-based care, resident scheduling, and resident engagement and work life.
- Baystate High Street Health Center-Adult Medicine: Located in Springfield, Massachusetts, Baystate High Street Health Center made tremendous strides forward through engaged leadership, team-based care, team roles, continuity of care, prompt access to care, resident scheduling, and resident engagement and worklife.
- University of North Carolina Family Medicine Center: Engaged leadership, data-driven improvement, team-based care, continuity of care and prompt access to care, as well as resident scheduling and engagement make this medicine center stand out.
This report is the second of two publications co-authored by the AAMC and the Center for Excellence in Primary Care at the University of California, San Francisco that focuses on developing high-functioning primary care clinics in the teaching setting.
To download this publication as a .PDF, either click the download link above or click “add to cart” and complete the checkout process to obtain the download link.
This product is not presently available in alternative formats.
TERMS OF SALE
This publication was developed by the AAMC to advance medical education. It is provided to the medical community at no cost for that purpose.
Please review our Frequently Asked Questions for information about our policies and processes.
The AAMC respects your privacy. Please review our privacy statement, which governs our use of any information you provide to us.
If you have questions about the AAMC Store or your purchase, please contact the AAMC Store Customer Service Team. Representatives typically respond within two business days.
|Number of Pages||N/A|