Roadmap to Residency: Understanding the Process of Getting into Residency
|Year Published: 2017|
- Quick Download (will not put the PDF into your My Downloadable Products folder)
- Roadmap to Residency: Understanding the Process of Getting into Residency
Roadmap to Residency is an important publication for anyone pursuing a career in medicine. In a single report, future doctors can obtain a comprehensive overview of the process of preparing for and applying to residency.
Designed for students who wish to pursue a medical residency.
OVERVIEW AND BENEFITS
This useful guide walks aspiring residents through the process, from understanding what a residency program is, to navigating the application process, to preparing for residency. A handy infographic delivers an illustrated overview of the main steps to residency. Readers can find answers to questions such as:
- Is it true that landing a residency is getting tougher?
- How many residency programs should I apply to and which specialties should I consider?
- When should I prepare to take the USMLE?
- How important are board scores for the residency application process?
- Can I switch specialties during residency?
- What are my loan options as a resident?
The guide focuses on information for U.S. medical students applying for residency in the United States. Links to more resources are provided for international medical students and for DO students.
To download this publication as a .PDF, either click the download link above or click “add to cart” and complete the checkout process to obtain the download link.
This product is not presently available in alternative formats.
TERMS OF SALE
This publication was developed by the AAMC to advance medical education. It is provided to the medical community at no cost for that purpose.
Please review our Frequently Asked Questions for information about our policies and processes.
The AAMC respects your privacy. Please review our privacy statement, which governs our use of any information you provide to us.
If you have questions about the AAMC Store or your purchase, please contact the AAMC Store Customer Service Team. Representatives typically respond within two business days.
|Number of Pages: 51||Year Published: 2017|