Rural Track Programs: A Guide to the Updated Medicare Requirements
|Year Published: 2023|
- Quick Download (will not put the PDF into your My Downloadable Products folder)
- Rural Track Programs: A Guide to the Updated Medicare Requirements
This publication is an updated guide through the complicated regulations established for Rural Track Programs (RTPs). This guide provides an overview of the Medicare requirements and helps answer important questions about launching RTPs.
Designed for hospital executives in need of a guide through the complicated regulations established in RTPs.
OVERVIEW AND BENEFITS
This guide to Medicare requirements leads readers through the complicated regulations established for Rural Track Programs (RTPs). This publication will guide you through detailed questions to help you find the best answers to the following:
- How much of a resident's training must occur in a rural area for a hospital to be eligible to receive payment for residents in the RTP program?
- What is the difference in the RTP cap formulation for residents rotating to rural nonhospital sites as opposed to rural hospital sites?
- What is the cap building period for establishing a RTP cap?
- Are hospitals limited to one RTP?
To download this publication as a PDF, either click the download link above or click “add to cart” and complete the checkout process to obtain the download link.
This product is currently not available in other formats.
TERMS OF SALE
This publication is provided at no cost by the AAMC to advance medical education.
Please review our Frequently Asked Questions for information about our policies and processes.
The AAMC respects your privacy. Please review our privacy statement, which governs our use of any information you provide to us.
If you have questions about the AAMC Store or your purchase, please contact the AAMC Store. Representatives typically respond within one business day.
|Number of Pages: 18||Year Published: 2023|