Rural Training Track Programs: A Guide to the Medicare Requirements
|Year Published: 2017|
- Quick Download (will not put the PDF into your My Downloadable Products folder)
- Rural Training Track Programs: A Guide to the Medicare Requirements
This publication is guide through the complicated regulations established in Rural Training Track (RTTs) programs. This guide to Medicare requirements helps answer important questions ranging from launching RTTs to reclassification of RTT programs.
Designed for hospital executives in need of a guide through the complicated regulations established in RTTs.
OVERVIEW AND BENEFITS
This guide to Medicare requirements leads readers through the complicated regulations established in Rural Training Track (RTT) programs. It answers important questions ranging from launching RTTs to reclassification of RTT programs. This publication will guide you through detailed questions to help you find the best answers to the following:
- How much of a resident’s training must occur in a rural area for the urban hospital to be eligible to receive payment for residents in the RTT program?
- How long does a hospital launching a RTT program have to establish its RTT Cap?
- What is the difference in the RTT program cap formulation for residents rotating to rural nonhospital sites as opposed to rural hospital sites?
- How are urban hospitals paid while the RTT program cap is being established?
- What happens if a rural hospital in an RTT program is reclassified as urban?
To download this publication as a .PDF, either click the download link above or click “add to cart” and complete the checkout process to obtain the download link.
This product is not presently available in alternative formats.
TERMS OF SALE
This publication was developed by the AAMC to advance medical education. It is provided to the medical community at no cost for that purpose.
Please review our Frequently Asked Questions for information about our policies and processes.
The AAMC respects your privacy. Please review our privacy statement, which governs our use of any information you provide to us.
If you have questions about the AAMC Store or your purchase, please contact the AAMC Store Customer Service Team. Representatives typically respond within two business days.
|Number of Pages: 10||Year Published: 2017|