Medical School Admission Requirements™ (MSAR®) for U.S. and Canada (Online) | 2-Year Subscription
|Year Published: 2022|
Completely updated for 2023, this online database of comprehensive medical school profiles includes all MD-granting, LCME-accredited medical schools in the U.S. and Canada. It’s the only resource that includes data directly from the ΜСΑТ® exam and AMCAS® application, as well as information and data provided directly by medical school admissions offices.
A 1-year subscription to MSAR can also be purchased through the AAMC Store.
The AAMC collects and remits applicable state and local sales tax on the sale of this product. Learn more.
Designed for medical school applicants and aspiring medical school students.
OVERVIEW AND BENEFITS
The Medical School Admission Requirements™ (MSAR®) website includes detailed profiles for each MD-granting medical school in the U.S. and Canada. MSAR's comprehensive profiles contain information and data from the AMCAS® application, MCAT® exam and each medical school.
Basic medical school profiles are provided for free. A paid subscription includes:
- Applicant profile data including MCAT exam scores, overall GPAs and science GPAs for accepted in-state and out-of-state applicants and matriculants on both the national and school-specific scale
- Relevant medical, volunteer, and/or research experience of accepted applicants
- Waitlist data and information
- Required and recommended premedical coursework
- Research opportunities
- MD/PhD and other combined degree programs
- Graduates' specialty choices
- Key application dates
- Tuition and financial aid information
- Coursework and admission requirements’ comparison information
- Option to save and rank your favorite schools
- Four years of data for each school, and much more
The 2023 edition offers new data and information including
- Median MCAT with Standard Deviation for total and individual section scores.
- Median GPA and Science GPA with Standard Deviation.
- AMCAS Dates for when Plan to Enroll (PTE) and Commit to Enroll (CTE) become available.
- Medical school’s welcome or introductory video.
- Required or recommended Situational judgment test (SJT) and/or other assessments.
- New medical schools: The University of Texas at Tyler School of Medicine, Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science College of Medicine.
The AAMC partners with medical school admissions offices to update school profiles throughout the year to reflect any policy changes. Comprehensive updates are made annually.
Note: D.O. (Osteopathic Medical School) program information does not appear in MSAR. Canadian medical school information and data is provided directly, in entirety and voluntarily by each individual Canadian medical school. In some cases, information may not be applicable, available or provided.
MSAR is accessible online using a device with secure access to the internet. Device software must meet the requirements listed below:
Web browser requirements (Windows & Mac)
- Google Chrome (recommended browser)*
- Microsoft Edge
*The current version of the browser and up to two previous versions.
MSAR is accessible online through a secure AAMC website.
TERMS OF SALE
Your subscription is valid for TWO years for individual use only and is non-transferable and non-refundable.
We accept Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, and Discover®.
Please review our Frequently Asked Questions for information about our policies and processes.
Terms and Conditions apply.
The AAMC respects your privacy. Please review our privacy statement, which governs our use of any information you provide to us.
If you have questions about the AAMC Store or your purchase, please contact the AAMC Store . Representatives typically respond within one business day.
|Year Published: 2022|