This official guide is must-read for potential medical school attendees and their advocates.
OVERVIEW AND BENEFITS
Updated this year, the guide book provides exclusive insights from experts who work with the MCAT® and AMCAS® programs, including application tips and national applicant and acceptance data from the 2017 entering class. The guide book provides:
- Guidance from the AAMC Financial Information, Resources, Services and Tools (FIRST) program experts on paying for medical school
- Statistics on the specialties that medical students are considering
- Interview day information and tips
- Vital information for career changers and gap-year students
- Suggested resources for minority applicants, such as career fairs and enrichment programs
- Online access to fillable versions of the worksheets in the guide to help applicants keep track of progress and make the strategic decisions during the application process
With your purchase, you will also receive the 2019 Companion to the AAMC Official Guide to Medical School Admissions which provides updated data and statistics from the 2018 admissions class.
This guide is the perfect companion to the Medical School Admission Requirements (MSAR)®, an online repository of profiles on all MD-granting accredited medical schools in the US and Canada.
This publication, and the related companion, are printed and shipped to the address you designate.
TERMS OF SALE
Please review our Frequently Asked Questions for information about our refund policy and other important information.
We accept Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, and Discover®.
The AAMC respects your privacy. Please review our privacy statement, which governs our use of any information you provide to us.
If you have questions about the AAMC Store or your purchase, please contact the AAMC Store. Representatives typically respond within two business days.