OVERVIEW AND BENEFITS
This bundle includes a printed copy of The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam, Fifth Edition and online access to the 120 practice questions included in the printed publication.
Perfect for future doctors navigating the MCAT exam preparation process, The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam, Fifth Edition includes:
- 120 passage-based and independent questions with solutions written exclusively by MCAT exam developers at the AAMC (30 questions for each of the four sections of the MCAT exam).
- A description of the content assessed by each section of the exam.
- Tips on how to efficiently prepare for the exam.
- Information on how the exam is scored, including information on holistic admissions, and more.
Online access to the 120 practice questions include the following features:
- View the answers and the test developers’ solutions right away or later.
- Highlight content from the passages and questions, and review your highlighted content later using the built-in highlight tool.
- Review a breakdown of your performance in each Foundational Concept, Content Category, and Skill category.
- Add flags and notes to your answered questions, and review all your flagged questions and notes.
- Compare your performance on every attempt at this product by comparing all your previous score reports. Each MCAT preparation product allows an unlimited number of attempts.
Following your purchase, your printed materials will be shipped to the address specified during checkout, and you will receive an email with instructions for accessing your online products and free resources in the AAMC MCAT Official Prep Hub.
TERMS OF SALE
All sales are final for the AAMC MCAT Official Prep products. No refunds will be issued.
The AAMC MCAT Official Prep Hub Terms and Conditions apply to the purchase and use of this product. You will have unlimited access to this MCAT Official Prep product for 365 days from date of purchase. You are restricted from sharing access or the content of this product with any third party.
Access this MCAT Official Prep product immediately upon purchase at the AAMC MCAT Official Prep Hub. If you are purchasing on behalf of someone else, recipient will receive an email with instructions on how to access their product.
The AAMC accepts Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, and Discover®.
If you are a Canadian customer or your order is shipping to Canada, please note that you will be charged an international shipping fee at the time of purchase as well as duties and taxes by Canada customs. The Canada Border Services Agency provides information about relevant duties and taxes.
The online questions are accessible using a device with secure access to the internet. Practice products are mobile optimized and accessible via browser on your mobile or tablet device. The online questions are fully functional using a browser on a mobile or tablet device although the experience may vary slightly to accommodate the smaller screen sizes.
Web browser requirements (Windows & Mac):
- Google Chrome (recommended browser)*
- Internet Explorer 10+
*The current version of the browser and up to two previous versions.
This product will be shipped to the address you designate.
If you are interested in purchasing this product in bulk, you may qualify for discounted rates. Please contact us for information about bulk purchases.
If you have questions about the AAMC Store or your purchase, please contact the AAMC Store. Representatives typically respond within 2 business days.