Accessing Your Products
How can I access my purchased virtual AAMC products?
Please review our instructions for accessing your virtual products.
How can I access archived AAMC products?
The Mary H. Littlemeyer Archives, established in 1968, documents the history of the AAMC. If you are seeking an AAMC publication that is no longer available for purchase through the online store, please contact the AAMC Archivist to inquire about archived AAMC products.
How do I contact customer service for the AAMC Store?
Please contact customer service for the AAMC store here. We are available to assist you between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET on normal business days
Copyright and Permissions
What if I have additional copyright permissions policy questions?
If you require formal, written permission or you are seeking commercial use you may
- obtain copyright permissions through the Copyright Clearance Center at www.copyright.comor
- complete the Permission to Reproduce AAMC Material Form.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Permissions requests for Academic Medicine, the peer-reviewed journal, are managed by the publisher, click here for more information.
What is the AAMC purchasing payment policy?
- Must be prepaid with the exception of bulk orders of 10 or more of a single item.
- Purchase orders must be provided in advance of shipment and can be emailed here.
- Purchases can be made with American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover or by check.
- All payments must be in U.S. funds and issued through a U.S. bank.
Our Federal Tax ID # is 36-2169124.
Checks should be made payable to "AAMC" and mailed to:
P.O. Box 419384
Boston, MA 02241-9384
How do I receive member pricing when making a purchase?
The member price for publications is extended to individuals employed by AAMC member medical schools and teaching hospitals. Learn about AAMC Membership.
How do I place an order?
Most items can be ordered online from the specific product page. If you are unable to place your order, or have questions, please contact AAMC Store Customer Service.
Returns and Refunds
What is the AAMC's return/refund policy?
If a product has specific terms and conditions, then those terms and conditions govern that product. For example, the following products are nonrefundable: all MCAT prep materials, MSAR Online, e-books and the AAMC Faculty Salary Report (online).
When applicable, to receive a refund or replacement for a purchased product:
- Returns must be received within 45 days of the original invoice date.
- Refunds will be processed in the form of the original payment method (i.e., credit card, check).
- Shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable.